Why do men want jaw fillers
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, male cosmetic operations accounted for more than 1.3 million procedures in 2018. This is a 29 percent increase in procedures performed on males since 2000.
Having a masculine ideal of facial beauty that inspires power through desirable traits such as firmly defined high cheekbones, a squared visible jawline, and a noticeable chin is what it all comes down to. Various scientific studies from the Nature magazine have demonstrated that a sharp and powerful male jawline is associated with more sex appeal, indicating higher testosterone levels and a more robust immune system in the male subject. Thus, it is no surprise that many guys are now choosing to enhance and beautify this part of their faces through cosmetic procedures.
Defining the male jawline with fillers
Men can regain their ‘power jaw’ with a jawline contouring procedure that restores strength and structure to the jawline, as described above. Men’s jawline fillers can do the following:
- Create a jawline that is chiseled and square in appearance.
- Enhance the structure of the chin frame and provide support for the face.
- Reduce the negative impacts of age-related volume loss on the body.
- Make their double chins look less prominent.
- Increase the size of weak, slender, or narrow jawlines.
- Increase the strength and structure of the jawline.
- The face is framed and supported by the body.
In order to have a well-defined male jawline, there must be sufficient weight in the masseter muscle, which causes the back section of the cheek to seem curled and prominent. Thus, the chin and neck are more clearly distinguished from one another, and the man’s face is given a strong angular definition.
Fillers, which are strategically put in important areas such as the side of the jaw and chin, help to augment a man’s natural bone structure. Men will appear a lot more structured and streamlined due to this. Adding dermal fillers to the angle of the jaw allows the jawline to protrude laterally, resulting in a more defined appearance. In addition, the lateral borders of the chin can be injected to square off the jawline and achieve the ultimate chiseled appearance.
The jawline filler procedure
Making the right choice in a practitioner who carefully injects to improve natural attractiveness is the key to achieving the perfect masculine jawline without appearing overdone. When you come to our clinic, we carefully examine every man’s face in order to identify the regions that will provide the most natural-looking results.
We commonly use filler to lift the mid-facial and outside margins of the face first before injecting straight into the jawline. This allows us to get a more natural look. As a result, the surrounding parts of the jaw are also lifted and strengthened, ensuring that everything is properly supported and proportioned. Using this technique, you may get the most balanced and natural-looking results possible without over-emphasizing the jaw or generating exaggeration.
The procedure normally takes no more than 30 minutes and needs no downtime after the procedure. Therefore, men may resume their usual activities immediately and see immediate visual effects due to their efforts.
Side Effects of Fillers
- When it comes to bruises, they happen in a substantial proportion of situations.
- Swelling will develop in the location of the injection. This will have a laser effect for 48 hours.
- Patients with asymmetry may benefit from treatment on one side more than the other. This is most often the case when the patient is born asymmetrical.
- It is quite unusual for an infection to occur during the procedure, although it does exist when the needle is inserted into the skin.
- The occurrence of necrosis (a clogged blood artery that prevents blood from reaching the skin) is extremely rare. Scarring may result as a result of this.
- There is a need for further therapy.
Instrusctions for Cars after Jawline Fillers
- For the next four hours, there will be no makeup.
- There will be no strenuous activity on that day.
- For the next 24 hours, no acidic face products.
- No spas, saunas, or hot yoga is permitted for one week following treatment.
What to expect after Jawline Filler Treatment
The results of the dermal filler will be seen soon after application. It is possible to experience redness, bruising, and swelling. Patients frequently enjoy the swelling that occurs in the first few days. The majority of the edema caused by the dermal filler will have subsided within 2-3 days of the operation being performed. Even four weeks following the treatment, there may be a tiny amount of edema in the hands and feet.