Healthy diet simply means that diet must have nutrients that your body needs while not providing anything that would turn harmful for your health. A healthy diet contains needed proportions of nutrients to ensure proper functioning of body organs. Long and healthy hair, glowing skin, fair skin tone and all other signs of beauty come with healthy diet and skincare treatments.
Constituents of healthy diet
Your diet must contain the needed quantities of following nutrients:
Sources of needed nutrients
Carbohydrates rice, bread, noodles, whole grain-based products etc
Fats vegetables, nuts, butter, fish marine oils, seeds etc
Fibers whole grains, beans, vegetables, fruits like banana, plums, prunes, figs etc
Proteins beans, legumes, meat, milk, butter, eggs, dairy products etc
Minerals dairy products, cereals, iodized salt, leafy green vegetables, beans etc
Vitamins sweet potatoes, carrots, whole-grain products, poultry, dairy products etc
Your ultimate way to glowing skin
Glowing skin is what everyone wants. People have choices when it comes to length of hair but not when it comes to texture of skin. Everybody look forward to earn a healthy and glowing skin, some do it through skin care treatments while others focus on their diet. The best way is the combination of both. You cannot make your skin shine if you do not keep it clean and in the same way skin cannot flourish if it receives a restricted supply of nutrients to produce new skin cells. Let’s learn what leads your way to a glowing skin.
- Take balanced diet. Diet that is enriched with all essential nutrients is the key to the proper functioning of all your organs.
- Vitamin E is good for skin. It protects skin from harmful effects of UV light and other environmental factors that are notorious for skin degrading effects. Almonds are enriched with vitamin E.
- Vitamin A ceases overproduction of skin cells in outer layer thereby cutting down places for accumulation of dead skin cells, sebum and dust. It also reduces the development of skin cancer cells. Carrots are enriched with vitamin A.
- Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, which reduces spots and fine lines. Fats are responsible for better hydration of your skin. You should include walnuts, salmon or flaxseed oil in your diet.
- Green tea contains anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer properties. According to a study, drinking 2 to 6 cups daily would reverse the effects of sun damage.
- Olive, safflower, soybean and corn oil are good for dry and patchy skin. Use them as cooking oils. Safflower oil can heal eczema patients.
- Leafy green vegetables are always a big YES for your skin. They not only give you a glowing and wrinkle free skin but also protect it from diseases.
- Stay away from junk food and other oily and unhealthy stuff.
Skin care treatments
- Cleanse your skin daily with a good cleanser. Cleansing unclogs pores, prevents acne development and gives skin a shiny effect.
- Use sun block whenever going out. It would protect your skin from harmful rays of sun. Do not miss it. Even if you want to wear makeup, first apply a thin film of sunblock then you can start with your makeup.
- Apply a good moisturizer after bathing and before going to bed. It is of crucial if you have dry and flaky skin.
- Spray rose water as many times as possible, throughout the day.
- Never forget to remove all your makeup before going to bed.