Most of us would always agree with the fact that “seeing is believing”. This is because until we see the positive effect and results of something, it is virtually impossible that we cast our vote in its favour. If we talk about a cosmetic surgery procedure, then the first question that comes to mind would be is nose reshaping surgery worth it? It may not be all that much easy for anyone to find an appropriate answer to this question right away. Nevertheless, listed below information can prove to be quite useful in this regard and particularly if you have plans of undergoing the procedure.
- If you think your nose is abnormally shaped or is too large for your face, Rhinoplasty can help you in obtaining a more aesthetically pleasant and balanced nose by altering its size, external shape or position.
- An overly large or incorrectly positioned nose can spoil your facial appearance and make you feel extremely embarrassed and self-conscious being in public. Rhinoplasty revives your self-confidence and remarkably boosts it by eliminating any functional and aesthetic nasal deformities.
- Nose reshaping is an outpatient plastic surgery operation that usually lasts for one to two hours. However, sometimes it may require an overnight stay in the hospital. In order to enhance the overall facial appearance, people often combine Rhinoplasty with eyelid surgery, face lift and chin augmentation.
- It corrects structural abnormality which could be there by birth or common deformities of the nose which may be caused by trauma such as a broken nose. As a reconstructive procedure, Rhinoplasty can correct nasal deformities like saddle in which the nose loses height of its bridge; sidewalls of the nose collapsed; loss of tip projection; pinching tip of nose; and inappropriate angle of the nose in relation to the upper lip.
- The ideal candidates for nose reshaping are people who want to change the nose’s shape and appearance for cosmetic reasons or to correct any nasal disfigurement resulting from injury or birth defects. People involved in professions like modeling and acting, or those who happen to be eminent public figures can also benefit from this surgery.