Hair loss was merely a problem in past. At that time, people used to have different and sometimes very strange ways to cure hair loss. Herbs were a common remedy for many issues including hair fall. Ancient Egyptians use a mixture of fats from hippopotamus, crocodile, tomcat, snake and ibex and the ancient Greek physician recommended himself and his fellows a topical mixture of opium, horseradish, pigeon droppings, beetroot and spices to cure hair loss. Even Cleopatra suggested his lover, Julius Caesar, a home remedy consisting of ground-up mice, horse teeth and bear grease to regrow his hair. Definitely not a single cure was efficient enough to regrow or at least stop hair loss.
Thanks to the medical advancements which gave us new insights to treat our issues not in strange ways but in efficient ways. Hair transplant is listed high among all those treatments that are considered the marvels of medical science. It gave us a way to get our old selves back. Get your hair back and look at a youthful YOU!
Hair transplant regrows your hair through minimally invasive procedures. Due to an intensive work done on the treatment it is advanced enough that it not only grows your scalp hair but your eye brows, eye lashes, moustache and beard also.
Why hair transplant
- It is the only treatment that can regrow your hair permanently.
- It is minimally invasive procedure.
- It gives you natural hair.
- Your new hairs do not ask extra maintenance. They will stay quite fine with your normal hair care routine.
- You can shampoo, brush and even pull your hair and they will grow again!
Hair transplant cost
Cost of hair transplant in Pakistan (Pakistan hair transplant) often serves the central role in a person’s decision in deciding for a hair restoration surgery. Pakistan resides some American board certifies hair transplant surgeons who provide excellent services to patients. Hair transplant cost is significantly low in Pakistan as compared to Europe and UAE.
Hair transplant procedures
Strip harvesting it takes out a strip of donor tissue from the back of the scalp, extracts hair follicles from it and plants them in a bald or balding site. This method is an old approach and leaves a linear scar on the donor area. It is used when an increased number of grafts are needed to be transferred in a single session or when the patient looks forward to have more hair transplants in future.
FUE hair transplant it is a modern approach and extracts individual hair follicles. These follicles are then planted in the bald patch. This technique gives shorter recovery time and minimal post-surgical discomfort. FUE requires an intense labor from surgeon and only experienced and skillful surgeons practice this technique.
Use of machine for hair transplant
Robots are used in FUE procedure to help surgeon in extraction of hair follicles and they ensure an increased safety of hair graft. Because with the help of machine, surgeon does not has to touch the follicle. Automation has increased the efficiency of FUE procedure. Now hair transplant is done in lesser tine and with minimum number of grafts being damaged.
- Surgeon will apply dressing at the treated area. Semi-permeable dressing is the best for wound care.
- You will have to protect the treated area from direct sun exposure.
- Usually shampooing is allowed within a few days after surgery. It prevents scab formation that otherwise may cause loss of transplanted follicles.
- All the transplanted hair will fall out during the first ten day after surgery, a process known as shock loss. They will appear again in next two to three months.
- Any hair loss after hair transplant, except shock loss, is likely to be from the untreated area. Transplanted hairs do not fall off.
Risks and complications of hair transplant
- Usually treated area swells and may pain. Your surgeon will prescribe you a medicine to ease pain.
- Hair loss due to shock loss.