If you are familiar with the saying that involves a peacock and its feet, then you must be conscious about how your hands and feet appear and particularly the nails. Mostly women try their best so as to keep the nails of their hands and feet appear neat and clean but this is not possible for everyone. However, the French manicure & pedicure is one of the most common and perhaps the most popular type of treatment especially among women who wish to improve the look of their unsightly hands and feet. It’s natural and clean look is probably the main reason for its popularity among salons.
Given below are some exclusive features of this treatment:
- Neutral translucent colored nails with white tips punctuate this treatment. You will have the option of selecting from the available shapes for the nail which may be square, round or oval.
- Special stencils are used for a neat and quick application of white nail polish on the tips. Besides, moisturizing, pumice scrubs, along with simple hand and foot massages are also part of a French manicure & pedicure.
- The manicure keeps hands and arms clean and in good condition thus prevents long nail formation. Besides, it exhibits wrinkle formation on the skin along with prevention against nail damage like fragile tips and splits.
- On the other hand, pedicure keeps feet clean with toe nails well shaped and shiny along with fairly attractive overall condition. Making skin soft and smooth, it improves blood circulation, and nourishes leg and muscle skin.
- If you are perturbed with look of your hands and feet and wish to surprise others by making them absolutely neat and clean, then you should always go for the French manicure & pedicure.
You must be aware that such treatments are usually available at the top quality and renowned spas and beauty salons. For instance if you are located within or close to the twin cities, then Islamabad Med Spa is one place where you can get such services readily available. It is located in the famous Jinnah Super Market in the F-7 sector of Islamabad city.