When we talk about Manicures and pedicures, they are actually designed to make your nails and the skin on the hands and feet look attractive. What they will commonly involve is exfoliating and moisturizing the skin, tidying the cuticles, along with filing and painting the nails. There are some popular types of manicures such deluxe manicures and French manicures but when you are short of time express manicure & pedicure is the best option for you. You can enjoy special hand painted designs or embellishments added onto your nails. Given below are some features of this type for better understanding.
- In the express manicure, your neglected nails are basically treated. This will include proper shaping of the nail, pushing of the cuticle and application of cuticle oil.
- The express pedicure involves quick fixing of your toes. Your nails are trimmed and filed till the desired shape is achieved followed by pushing back of the cuticle prior to polish application.
- Both the express manicure & pedicure do not take more than 20 to 25 minutes of your time. For deeper hydration, Laminaria Replenishing Extract is applied to the feet.
- The cost of this manicure and pedicure is around £25 if you are in U.K and would be $40 to $60 in the U.S. However, if we talk about a Pakistani city such as Islamabad the cost is much less.
- The procedure is best for working women, mothers and busy housewives who may not be in a position to spend the entire day sitting in a spa or saloon.
- If any of your friends is getting married within a few days, then express manicure & pedicure can prove to be a wonderful gift.
If you are a resident of Islamabad or either of the twin cities then there can be many spas and salons offering manicures and pedicures. Nevertheless, the Islamabad Med Spa located in the famous F-7 Sector in the heart of Jinnah Super Market at Bhittai Road is the best place for express manicure & pedicure.