Often neglected, but your feet should be given special care like any other part of the body. This is because feet sustain the entire body weight so must hold up to task in order to function properly for you. A very good and popular way of taking extra care of your feet and relaxing them is Foot Spa. The therapy has an interesting story behind, which dates 1600 years back. When the Japanese Monks used to fall sick while being on pilgrimage, they used to go into a cave to rest their tiring bodies. Keeping their feet in the hot water to get some relief they felt much more energetic, relieved and relaxed in the morning.
It may not be wrong to say that at present, foot spa has become a very popular natural therapy world over due to its amazing healing and rejuvenating power. Given below are some exclusive features of the therapy as offered by some top of the line beauty salons and spas:
- Keeps feet smooth & clean.
- Helps in prevention against various foot problems like fungal growth and bacterial infections.
- Good treatment for pains, insomnia, reduced appetite and tiredness etc.
- Increases body flexibility and helps in easy movement of joints.
- Very helpful for people having bone and lymphatic pain, backache and other persistent pains.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Helps in weight loss by removing toxins from body and improving the overall metabolism level.
- Relaxes you mentally by stimulating memory and providing better sleep.
- A very good cure for headache.
- Enhances immune system to speed up recovery from various diseases.
- Improves poor blood circulation and purifies blood and lymphatic system.
- Improves Liver & Kidney functions.
The foot spa is available in most top quality spas and beauty salons as mentioned above as well. However, if you want to know about its locations in Islamabad then the best one is Islamabad Med Spa. It is located in the heart of F-7 sector adjacent to the famous Jinnah Super Market on Bhittai Road. It is good to book your appointment before visiting to avoid any inconvenience.