Do you like to restore youthful appearance of your face, have plump lips, and soften facial creases and wrinkles? If you do, dermal filler may be the answer. Dermal fillers rejuvenate your face without surgery and downtime.
The results obtained by dermal fillers are not permanent however. Most dermal filler enhance your face for 6-18 months. This can be an advantage or disadvantage depending on the situation. This is a disadvantage because you have to have repeated treatments to maintain the results. On the other hand, it can be an advantage if you change your mind afterwards, and want to have your appearance back.
There are numerous dermal fillers in the market. Restylane, Perlane, and Juvederm are just a few to name. Today, I am going to introduce two long-lasting fillers, Ellanse and Radiesse.
Ellanse offers personalized treatment to the patients, combining optimal, safe, and sustained performance. The unique feature of Ellanse is that it is available in four variants. These variants last for one, two, three, and four years respectively. Here is a list of some important features of this dermal filler.
- Total bioresorbable
- Optimum safety and biocompatibility due to smooth spherical microspheres
- Clinically proven performance and safety
- Approved by FDA
- Biostimulation and neo-collagenases
- Immediate correction
- Sustained performance from one to four years
- Cost-effectiveness due to longevity
- Optimum viscosity and unique elasticity provide powerful lifting capability
- Corrects lines, wrinkles, and folds
- Adds volume to desired body parts and rejuvenates hands
Radiesse is another filler to add volume. Its ability to stimulate natural collagen growth is considered its main advantage. According to the manufacturer, the results are proven to last for a year or more in most patients, and collagen production further prolongs the results. Here are some salient features of Radiesse dermal filler.
- Radiesse is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) suspended in an aqueous gel.
- After injection, it provides immediate correction and volume and continues its long-term work by stimulating the body to produce natural collagen
- Over time, the body metabolizes the CaHA leaving your own natural collagen
With these benefits, you do not need to jump for surgery to look youthful. You can rely on non-surgical procedures like fillers unless it is absolutely necessary to choose a surgical procedure.