Yesterday, 27th March 2016, a worst of the worst incident taken place when a suicidal attack, came in Lahore and targeted the park which was full of women and children. It was a nightmare for Lahore residential as after the suicide bomb exploded, Whole Park was covered with blood wire.
The human Flesh was pasted on the wall house.
According to sources, Deaths were 65 in number and right when i am writing, its reaches to at least 72 and above 200 wounded as a result of attack.
According to broadcasting, and channels, the bombing attack was claimed by a group with a title “Jamat ul Ahrar” which was allegedly TTP-JA. The Group was active from last 2 years in Pakistan. They have substantial history of attacks on Pakistani people especially Children which verified from Lahore bombing.
Let’s take a look in past attack from Jamat ul Ahrar
- On 2nd November 2014, some group attacked on Wahga Border, while it was a celebrating session on going. Shortly after incident, A group while talking with DAWN news claimed the responsibility of attack and mentioned their named as jamat ul Ahrar.
- On 7 November 2014, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claimed responsibility for twin bombings that killed at least six people in Mohammad Agency. The bombs targeted peace committee volunteers in Chinari village of Safi Tehsil. Ehsanullah Ehsan claimed responsibility and vowed to continue attacking tribal peace committees.
- On 21 November 2014, a grenade attack was charged in the camp pf MQM in Karachi, where 5 member of Sindh Assembly were injured, besides 50 reported labor were wounded. Jamat ul Ahrar specifically claimed the responsibility of attack shortly.
- On 15 March 2015, 3 months later, Roman Catholic Church was attacked by twin bombs in which leads to 15 people dead on spot while 70 injured. It was again claimed by Jamat ul Ahrar.
- Well, after year, on 27 March 2016, we are here experiencing another yet extremely comdemnable bombing attack taken place in Lahore, which ruined people life. At least 72 dead and more than 200 wounded.
Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Jamaatul Ahrar says:
‘We proudly take responsibility for the suicidal attack in a park in Lahore. Members of the Christian community who were celebrating Easter today were our prime target’ but that ‘we didn’t want to kill women and children. Our target were male members of the Christian community’ – News Source.
From last two attacks, it seems like TTP-JA did cleared their voice as they are targeting the minority community but according their statement, children were not. But this deadliest Attack result a brutal killing of children as well. They have Challenged Pakistani Prime Minister after this Brutal attack.